1) Perhaps the best reason to vacation in the winter is that you can have the same level of service for a greatly reduced cost. When you factor in lower airfares – it really makes sense. To visit
style you do not need to be rich – and in winter this is even more true! Stay
in a fabulous villa – with romantic fireplaces and tons of atmosphere – where
we can arrange a personal chef, daily housekeeping, drivers, yoga instructors,
a massage – just to name a few extras. Tuscany
2) Tuscany's famous wines and cuisine are best appreciated in the cooler climate. For foodies, what could be better than to spend a week with friends learning how to cook some of these delicacies? Plan a gastronomic holiday, making food and wine the focus of your visit. Seasonal gourmet specialties, wine, olive oil & cheese tastings, cooking classes and fine restaurants await you.
3) For art lovers, the possibilities are endless. Museums, which don't change with the season, will offer a less crowded setting to enjoy the countless masterpieces that fill their galleries. Take a ceramics class, a photography course, a painting class… Appreciate the winter landscape of the countryside and the sleepy off-season charm of its medieval hamlets. If you belong to an interest group at home, why not come together? We can plan your stay accordingly.
4) Pamper yourself with an indulgence holiday.
Include several visits to the amazing thermal spas. Take advantage of the great shopping – both in the city boutiques (where there will also be sales) and at the popular designer outlets. Visit some of the hotspots for city dining and nightlife – or come with friends and throw your own party...
5) For the sporty types: Go skiing! Go hiking! Go biking! Go horseback riding! Pick your agenda and we’ll make it happen.
Are you convinced yet? There really is something for everyone – in every season! Come Visit Tuscany, you won’t be disappointed.